Version 11.10 (16-Jan-2016)
New Cross Reference Wizard which is used for commands
'Insert/Reference (\ref)', 'Insert/Page Reference (\pageref)', 'Insert/Quick Reference (\vref, \eqref, etc.)' and for user macros with '??'-target. The wizard displays additional information together with labels that helps to identify most of labels without looking into document source.
For details see: Cross References Wizard
- 'Insert/Citation (\cite)' and 'Insert/Edit Bibliography ...' are improved via activedialog
- 'Insert/Indexing Stuffs' improved via activedialog
may be also called in TeXWord from User Macros as '/MakeIdx-AD /Dialog findresource activedialog pop'
- 'Options/Editing Settings' dialog - fixed refreshing windows at changing Script.
Support Express Patches
- [16/01/03] Avoid displaying color rectangles around imported figures when Hyperlink border is enabled.
Version 11.05 (5-Dec-2015)
- 'Options/Editing Settings' dialog has been imporved and unified in TeXWord and Centaur.
Differences of the dialog in Centaur and TeXWord has been highlighed by navy (something like to dark blue) color.
Caret customization (has been added to Script/Font tab of the dialog).
'Options/Math Input' options has been moved from menu to 'Editing Settings' dialog.
- Caret customization is avaiable in Script/Font tab of Options/Editing Settings dialog.
It allows to choose caret width and color of inactive caret.
Potentially this solves following problems:
Larger - more visible caret in source window (15 v)
cursor in source and preview (6 v)
- 'Manage User Macros' dialog has been unified in TeXWord and Centaur.
- Fixed problem with importing DOCINFO into generated PDF. [15/11/26]
Version 11.01 (9-Sep-2015)
- [15/09/08] Improved appearance of 'Options / Document Properties' dialog.
Now DOCINFO parameters may defined separatelly in document and/or dialog.
- [15/09/07] Improved searching TeX files under Windows 10.
Most noticeable at openning documents (by TeXWord) using a lot of packages.
- [15/09/03] Improved appearance of 'Options / View Preferences' dialog.
- [15/09/03] StaticText is now may be wrapped into defined width.
Version 11.0 (1-Sep-2015)
Opening Plain TeX and AmsTeX Documents in TeXWordBaKoMa TeX Word now can edit Plain TeX and AmsTeX documents.
For details see: Opening Plain TeX and Ams-TeX documents in TeXWord.
PDF ImportImport of PDF now supports Cross-Reference Streams and Object Streams (compressed objects) introduced in PDF 1.5
In previous versions of BaKoMa TeX such files was claimed by diagnostic: "'xref' not found in PDF file".
- Options / Document Properties (TeXWord/DVIEW) - page size, activedialog.
- Options / Viewer Preferences (TeXWord/DVIEW) - activedialog,
adaptive to control parameters of different drivers. See: BaKoMa TeX Device Parameters (intrinsics).
- Options / Editing Settings ... (Centaur) - activedialog.
- Search / Bookmarks ... (Centaur) - are shared by Centaur and TeXWord.
See details below Source Bookmarks.
- Search / Gather ... (Centaur) - activedialog, more obvious editing addional parameters.
TeXWord: May be bind to menu or invoked from macros by the name: "Gather..."
- Edit / Define Bookmark ... (DVIEW) - activedialog.
TeXWord: May be bind to menu or invoked from macros by the name: "PageMarkDefine..."
- Edit / Goto Bookmark ... (DVIEW) - activedialog.
TeXWord: May be bind to menu or invoked from macros by the name: "PageMarkBrowse..."
- Macro / Managing Macros ... (Centaur) - activedialog.
Source BookmarksSource bookmarks are now available under TeXWord.
They are synchronized between TeXCode and TeXWord together with file synchroniztion.
Bookmarks may be managed from context menu appeared at clicking on left margin of source code.
Changed Bookmark Key bindingKey binding of bookmark commands has been changed as following:
|Action||New Keys||Old Keys|
|Define bookmark #||Shift+Ctrl+1 ... Shift+Ctrl+9||Ctrl+1 ... Ctrl+9|
|Find bookmark #||Ctrl+1 ... Ctrl+9||Alt+1 ... Alt+9|
Bookmark shortcuts has been changed to avoid collisions with Alt+0 ... Alt+9 keys under Mac OS.
Alt+numbers are actual in national keyboards under Mac (i.e. german keyboard uses Alt+4, Alt+5, to insert [ and ]).
Remapping rule in short form looks like: In short: Alt+... -> Ctrl+... ; Ctrl+... -> Shift+Ctrl+...
- Experimental AutoHotKey compatibility mode may be enabled
in General tab of dialog opened by Options | Editing Settings menu command.
Tech: Added AutoHotKey.Comp flag (which avoids clearing of StopPoints at editing) In this mode, sequencial BkSp generated by AutoHotKey will correctly remove fixed word.
NOTE: This mode may raise undesired flickers. However, it may acceptable when working of AutoHotKey is desired.
- Improved detecting inputencoding - uses inputenc2script to use input encoding option as default script.
- Messages Window: font size may be quickly adjusted using mouse wheel (with Ctrl) or by Ctrl++/Ctrl+- keys.
Settings dialog (under OSX) avoids calling of wxFontPickerCtrl to provide more stable work.
Dialogs opened by menu commands "File / Print" and "File / Printer Setup" (TeXWord/DVIEW/Windows)
are placed relative to main window.
Windows 10BaKoMa TeX 10.81 (recent version of BaKoMa TeX when Windows 10 has been released)
works under Windows 10 without noticeable problems.
However, most of our tests of BaKoMa TeX with Windows 10 was done with version 11.0.
So we declare that BaKoMa TeX 11.0 is well suitable for Windows 10.
|BaKoMa TeX > Downloads > Changes History > 11.10-11.0||Copyright © 1998-2016, BaKoMa Soft.|