Most important features are:
Common features of TeXWord and Dview
- Powerfull Graphical Capabilities - comprehensive PostScript support.
- Using Fonts in Modern Formats - OpenType, TrueType, PS Type 1 (including MM), and Type 3.
- Supported Output Devices/Formats - PDF, SVG, HTML, Postscript.
- PDF Generation - handling of imported/embedded PostScript and document outlines.
- SVG Generation - direct way for creating animated presentations in LaTeX.
Powerfull Graphical Capabilities
EPS, PDF, HPGL, DXY, FIG,|
JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF,
PCX, MSP, BMP,
PSfrag, AxoDraw, etc.
Using Fonts in Modern Formats
PostScript Type 1,
PostScript Type 3,
Any font type can be used for any output device/format. This feature is supported by automatical font conversion between font formats when necessary. This feature enables rendering Type 1 fonts without ATM. On the other hand, it enables using TrueType/OpenType fonts for generating PostScript, printable even on PostScript Level 1 printers.
Additionally, BaKoMa TeX includes Font Setup Wizard, which installs OpenType, TrueType, and Postscript Type 1 fonts under BaKoMa TeX in almost one click. It generates TFM/VF and FD files. So, such installed fonts are ready for usage in LaTeX documents.
BaKoMa TeX also supports classical TeX fonts: VF and PK. However, using PK fonts is supported for compatibility only. There is no PK fonts in BaKoMa TeX distribution, because they are useless for generating PDF, SVG, and Postscript.
Supported Output Devices/Formats
View on Display,|
Print (via GDI),
PDF, SVG, HTML,
Handles imported PostScript and other Vector formats via vector graphics.
- Handles in-line PostScript (PSTricks, PSFrag, AxoDraw, etc.)
- Compact Font Format (CFF) requires 2--3 times less space
than other font formats.
- Supports PDF Encryption via pdfcrypt LaTeX package.
- Embeds ToUnicode CMAPs to support search and copy-paste of cyrillic and other international characters.
- It handles HyperTeX (HyperRef) and document outline.
- It handles pdfmark that enables animations, movies and forms.
SVG GenerationSVG Generating is direct way to create animated presentations in LaTeX. BaKoMa TeX supports generation of SVG files transparently. Any document prepared for BaKoMa TeX may be converted into SVG. All graphics features and font types are supported. In comparison with other output formats, animation effects may be added to generated SVG files. For details see svgwrite.html.
|BaKoMa TeX > About > Graphics > Graphics||Copyright © 1998-2016, BaKoMa Soft.|