BaKoMa TeX 11.41 Linux (1-Oct-2017)
NOTE: Another packages such as Red Hat RPM,
Stampede SLP, Slackware TGZ, and LSB
may be made by using alien program.
For example, RPM package may be made by following command:
sudo alien --scripts --fixperms --to-rpm bakoma-tex-....deb
- Build on Ubuntu 16.04 / 32 bit
- Build with wxWidgets 3.10 (2016/09/16)
- Included 32 bit libraries to run on 64 bit systems.
Before Installing under 64 bit system
Enable running 32 bit application, using following commands:
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libncurses5:i386 libstdc++6:i386
- Download the module by clicking on link
- Install it using dpkg:
sudo -E dpkg -i bakoma-tex-1123-170228.deb
Uninstall BaKoMa TeXTo uninstall BaKoMa TeX clearly from DEB based systems do following:
sudo dpkg -P bakoma-tex sudo rm -rf /opt/bakomaNOTE: Using '-P' switch instead of '-r' is required for correct reinstalling configuration files.
It may be required to complete resetup of BaKoMa TeX on your computer.
To uninstall BaKoMa TeX clearly from RPM based systems do following:
sudo rpm -e bakoma-tex
sudo rm -rf /opt/bakoma
Limitations of Linux version:
- Print is not supported.
- DVIPS not included - Export PostScript not supported.
- TeX4HT not included - Export HTML4 isn't supported (use Export SVG + HTML).
- Configure Font Families and using Windows system fonts are not supported.
- Update may be done by installing updated PKG file - it will reload only updated packages.
- Package Manager not included - automatical package installation works well.
Versions for older systems.If you have too old Linux system you may want to try older builds
|BaKoMa TeX > Downloads > Linux||Copyright © 1998-2017, BaKoMa Soft.|