Do you read it ?
- Alarm button may be appeared only in TeXWord after View/Refresh (F5)
- If Alaram button is not appeared it means that your document just do not use biber.
- Install Biber as explained on our page.
- If it will not help send screenshots, LOG files and sources to our technical support.
You can solve the problem in 3 following ways:
- use BibTeX backend instead of Biber
- Install older Biber compatible biblatex 2.9
- Update biblatex under BaKoMa TeX.
It clearly explaines that BaKoMa TeX of versions from 10.50 to 11.10 (incl.) requires Biber 1.9.
It provides links to download Biber 1.9
- Look into Options / Editing Settings - you can send us screenshot
- Look into Messages Window when you press key - so you will know what is really processed in this time.
- Take into attention what pages your document have, and what page you really edit.
Anyway, this problem is commonly related with particular document. Real diagnostic may be done only with enough information (including document) and should be addressed to Contact form instead of forums.
You are already subscribed for notification about changes in this thread.
You can add own message by below form:
To add comment you must be signed at Support page.
Go to see list of topics
|BaKoMa TeX > Support > Forum||Copyright © 1998-2018, BaKoMa Soft.|